I just love the first day of the month! I switch out all my pages and lists - new workout calendar (that, let's be honest, rarely gets done - eek!), a new sales goal sheet for my Etsy shop, a new post schedule for this here blog and a new Powersheets page with my monthly goals! It's just the best feeling to start fresh.
I shared my yearly goals in this post, but will be sharing how those play out in monthly, weekly and daily goals throughout the year as well. This is the reason I LOVE Powersheets. They allow you to make lofty year-long goals (I like to think of them as "intentions") and then break those down into actionable, bite-size steps. It's a process that really works for me!
- Celebrate Matt well (his birthday is this month!)
- Finish house purge + prep to move (more on that later - we might be renovating and temporarily moving out for 8 weeks!)
- Digital purge + organize
- Maintenance day (you can read all about this system right here.)
- Pray one novena
- Go to confession
- Get to Adoration at least once
- LOTS of family time before Matt leaves (he goes to the Indiana Law Enforcement Academy on March 6th!)
- Eat majority paleo
- Read one book
- Do a new activity or go for a new outing with Xavier
- Freeze a meal
- Make time for selfcare / a hobby
- Blog three times
- Social media detox
- Drink 100 oz of water
- Give thanks
- Take vitamins
- Love on Matt
- Love on Xav
I'm excited for a month of family time, self-care, and really intentional time with Xavier. What's on your list this month? I'd love to hear!