We've come to the end of my gift guide series with the last installment: gifts for hostesses. I don't know what it is about showing up with a gift when attending a party that makes me feel so grown up and fancy, but I love it! The holiday season is perfect for showing hostesses some extra love, and below are my top picks for little trinkets. Happy shopping!
1. A lovely smelling candle. The classic Capri Blue candle by Anthropologie is, happily, made in the USA!
2. A darling vase to hold matches, that doubles as a match striker. Beats the flimsy cardboard box any day!
4. Gorgeous handmade serving board, made out of acacia wood, which will last forever.
5. Stunning, sleek marble coasters, made right here in the USA.
6. Fair-trade coffee scoop, paired with a bag of gourmet coffee.
7. A marble mortar-and-pestle, for grinding up herbs and spices, or just leaving on display!
9. A fresh, made-to-order eucalyptus wreath would be a lovely addition to any Christmas decor and last well beyond the holiday. A definite splurge, but absolutely gorgeous.
10. Beautiful salad claws.