Do you guys use Spotify? I have to say, I am a huge fan of this music streaming service. We pay monthly for premium, and it's a great investment. I have music going 24/7 in our home, and it's awesome to be able to stream it across all our devices - computer, phones, even our AppleTV! I promise this post isn't sponsored - just a true post of sharing the love about a product we use all the time :) I love that you can "follow" other users, and that Spotify itself comes up with playlists. Here are 8 awesome Spotify playlists I've been loving lately:
- Deep Focus by Spotify
- Have a Great Day! by Spotify
- Autumn 2016 by Emily Fossier
- Morning Coffee by Caroline Rector
- Calming Christian by Maddie Headrick
- Morning Acoustic by Spotify
- Chill Out or Get Out by Caroline Rector
- Your Favorite Coffeehouse by Spotify
Do you have a favorite Spotify playlist that I'm missing? I'm always on the hunt for new music, so please share!
*note: you do need a Spotify account to listen, but it's free, so why not?!