Guys! Have you heard of the new app Orange Harp? It's amazing. It's the first app to make ethical, fair-trade shopping a cinch. I don't know about you, but I feel a deep desire to really examine my shopping habits and find myself asking the question, "Do I even know where this comes from? Was this made in a sweatshop?" And not knowing the answer to those questions doesn't feel very good to me. It can be overwhelming to overhaul your whole life and replace everything you use with ethical, sustainable and fair-trade products...but I think it's worth it. And i'm grateful for tools like Orange Harp that make it easier. With Orange Harp, you can shop for clothes, accessories, even home goods (everything from nail polish to socks!) and you can rest assured that the products you're buying are sustainably and ethically produced. It's a no-brainer. And even cooler? You can watch videos to really get to know the people behind the brand, and Orange Harp supports Not For Sale, an organization combatting modern slavery.
I pulled together a little Valentine gift guide featuring products from Orange Harp that I wanted to share. There's something for everyone on here, from your bestie to your mom to your beau (those state tees!) I can't wait to see Orange Harp grow and expand; I think it's a really great tool and a good way to start on the journey to ethical purchasing. Happy gift-giving, lovelies!
1. Mint travel candle to freshen up hotel rooms on her business trip
2. Vintage inspired canvas tote to carry her groceries and library books
3. Beautiful "dream catcher" necklace to dress up a tshirt and jeans (maybe a little Valentine gift for yourself, hmmm?!)
4. State tees to show your state some love (perfect for guys and girls!)
5. Pretty polish to get her nails ready for spring
6. A beautiful beaded bracelet
7. Everyday pouch for holding all those miscellaneous items in her purse
8. Cozy socks for curling up with a good book
All the products are available for purchase directly through the Orange Harp app. What do you think? Go download the app right now and get to fair-trade shopping! Can't argue with making the world a better, fairer place through our dollars, right? Happy Thursday!