This week, I'll be sharing my 2016 gift guides! I'm focusing on ethically made items, so you can shop intentionally + responsibly this holiday season! Be sure to check back throughout the week for my gift guides for him, for her, for kids, for hostesses and even for pets!
First up: a simple + ethical gift guide for him.
2. Customized leather cuff so his Yeti doesn't get mixed up with others at the office.
3. Sleek + minimal dopp kit, because it's high time he upgrades from holding his toiletries in a ziploc bag.
4. Handcrafted travel wallet, perfect for adventures big + small.
5. An updated laptop case, made of leather that will last forever.
6. A brain teaser puzzle for work breaks + airport layovers.
7. Gorgeous, hand-blown whiskey glass that will be passed down for generations. Add in a solid wood muddler and set of whiskey stones to round out the gift. (These whiskey stone shot glasses also look awesome!)
9. A stack of photos of his favorite people (ahem, you!) to display in a gorgeous wooden block on his desk. The wooden block is made from reclaimed Colorado pine - so cool! (I also love the simple beauty of their wood calendar.)
10. Super soft sweatpants for lazy Sundays around the house.
I hope these ideas sparked some ideas of your own for the men in your life. If you have any others, feel free to drop them into the comments! Happy ethical + intentional gift shopping, my friends!
PS. I didn't include them here, but there are some great brands that have timeless products that used to be made in the USA but are now manufactured overseas. A classic Stanley thermos, available on eBay, and vintage Leatherman tools are more great options, among many others. Definitely check out eBay and antique stores (including online antique stores like those on Etsy) if you're looking for a specific brand or item that is no longer manufactured here in the USA.